While we can't meet in person, this year's conference will have a great two day program (to avoid the fatigue inevitable from a day of Zoom) and still provide opportunities to network with your colleagues. Register for our conference in November and hear presenters on a variety of topics, including:
- Emma Hayward from Deakin University and Stephen Rowe from the Australian National University discuss capacity rating methods
- University of Queensland fundraiser Weston Bruner on inspiring researchers as fundraising partners
- The University of Auckland's John Bird on the pros and cons of modelling methods
- A panel discussion on career paths with a foundation in prospect development featuring Conor McCarthy from the National Library of Australia and Anneke Burlinson from Murdoch University.
- Fundraising Research & Consulting's Molly Masiello and Western Sydney University's Victoria Coyne provide guidance on gift acceptance and due diligence work.
More presentations are pending and should be confirmed by the end of October, so consider this a teaser.
Each day will feature regular opportunities to virtually 'break out' and chat to your colleagues about the presentations, or anything else on your mind.
The cost is $30 for Apra Australia members, and $45 for non-members. Register below.